These resources are made to help you with your Green Apple Day of Service project. For more technical resources about green schools, please visit centerforgreenschools.org/resources.
- 99 Project Ideas for the 2015 Day of Service. Check out this list of 99 Ideas you can do anytime, any day! Be sure to register your project!
- Project Captain Tool Kit. This Toolkit covers how to get a Day of Service project started, establishing project goals, getting volunteers and organizing your project.
- All Around the World, Where We Learn Matters!. We asked you to show us what you're planning for this year's Green Apple Day of Service and here it is. Thank you for helping us to show the world that from one corner of the globe to the next, where we learn matters. Happy Green Apple Day of Service! Watch our idea here!
- Watch Our Video. Learn more about Green Apple!
- Day of Service Infographic. How successful was the 2014 Green Apple Day of Service? Check out our infographic for more information and stats.
- Green Schools Infographic. Many of today's schools are beset by a host of challenges that compromise our children's health and wellness, causing everything from asthma to headache and concentration issues. There are many benefits of healthy, more sustainable school buildings. Find out more!
- Media Outreach Toolkit. The media outreach toolkit gives an overview on promoting a Day of Service project. Topics include media outreach, blogging, social media, writing press releases and more.
- Template Press Release. If your Green Apple Day of Service event was a success, be sure to be sharing the news! Use this press release template to talk about the highlights of your project and share it with local media. Be sure to include a quote from a local spokesperson.
- Template Media Alert. Interested in having media attend your Day of Service event? Use this template media alert to share additional information about your project with local media. We suggest sending this out 1-2 weeks before your event.
- Badges. Download our banners and badges to promote your project!
- On-Site Sign in Sheet. Use this sign-in sheet at your Day of Service event to collect information about volunteers at your project.
- Customizable Save the Date Flyer (.zip). Want to get the word out about your 2014 Green Apple Day of Service project? Hand out or hang up this printable and customizable flyer in your school or around your community.
- Green Apple Store. Outfit your volunteers on Green Apple Day of Service with our exclusive, organic cotton t-shirts, and thank them for their contributions with Green Apple tote bags, water bottles and pins.